• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I have a reservation for a restaurant at a resort, can I drive and park at that resort?

Moved to transportation board, if any changes they always know

How long do they give you to park while you eat? We have some breakfast ADRs at the GF and Poly and would like to do a little shopping before we leave.

We're locals and eat at a resort TS every couple of weeks. You'll need to provide documentation at the parking booth. Usually I have the reservation info up on my phone and hold it up for them to see; a couple of times they've asked for photo ID and compared our names to a list and once they scanned our magic band. If you go for an early breakfast, keep in mind that some of the resort shops open a little later than in the past (we once went to Whispering Canyon for a 7:30am breakfast, finished at 8:20, and found out that their shop didn't open until 9; I think they moved up their time to 8:30 but I'm not sure).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter