• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I call, can they adjust ADR time?

AdamBombMom

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if anyone has any experience or can answer whether the folks on the phone have any leeway with ADRs outside of what one can see online? Specifically, I have a couple of reservations that are not at the ideal time (i.e. an hour later would be so much better) and of course there is no availability online. If I call and ask, is there any chance they might say "yeah, no problem, I can change that for you"?

They don't have any magical availability over the phone that you don't have online. I'm sure some managers and higher-ups have the ability to override the system, but I don't think they are going to do that just because the times aren't ideal (I'm sure this is reserved for VIPs or if the computer glitched, etc)

I should add that restaurants that aren't owned by Disney (Yak n Yeti, T-Rex, and some others) can be called directly (not WDW-DINE) and might have more availability

and some are also on Open Table!
I should add that restaurants that aren't owned by Disney (Yak n Yeti, T-Rex, and some others) can be called directly (not WDW-DINE) and might have more availability

There is also a cancelled ADR thread on DISboards so you can try to coordinate and grab up someone else's unwanted ADR.

They don't have any magical availability over the phone that you don't have online. I'm sure some managers and higher-ups have the ability to override the system, but I don't think they are going to do that just because the times aren't ideal (I'm sure this is reserved for VIPs or if the computer glitched, etc)

Thank-you for the info. This is basically what I was asking . . . oh well. Will keep trying via the web and looking on the cancellation thread. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter