If flying into Orlando from Canada

Are you able to freely fly to the U.S. at this point? I know the border when driving is closed to non-essential travel until late September, and will likely be extended again.

- is there any quarantine 14 day thing? thanks
Not going to Fl but you are required to do a 14 day quarantine coming home and that is a full quarantine, no shopping even for food, no stops from the airport to home and no contacts when you reach home (even with social group and family). That said the government‘s official policy still is no non-essential travel to the US.

Great to see the quarantine lifted coming into Florida. ::yes:: Saw Governor DeSantis speaking yesterday about a tremendous push for tourism into Florida!

The official MCO airport site has updated the ‘resuming’ flights section, so hopefully things are beginning to move. Subject to travel restrictions of course.

Great to see the quarantine lifted coming into Florida. ::yes:: Saw Governor DeSantis speaking yesterday about a tremendous push for tourism into Florida!
Indeed, but I know its meaningless for many of us here in the tri-state area (and presumably Canada). The mandatory quarantine on the way home still makes it impossible for us to travel to Florida because we would not be able to miss an additional 14 days of work after a vacation. I would bet Florida will see an influx of visitors once this mandate is lifted and we can travel freely, and we will be two of them!

Indeed, but I know its meaningless for many of us here in the tri-state area (and presumably Canada). The mandatory quarantine on the way home still makes it impossible for us to travel to Florida because we would not be able to miss an additional 14 days of work after a vacation. I would bet Florida will see an influx of visitors once this mandate is lifted and we can travel freely, and we will be two of them!

We’ll be right there with you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter