If Disney made a Ski resort in the northern USA or Canada, would you make plans to go there in the future?

I often wonder what things would have been like if the planned ski resort at Mineral King would've actually happened. I live not too far from there (trying not to doxx myself) and it could've greatly changed our economy and the area. It was actually a result of the planning that Walt was doing, that we got a more substantial road up into the mountains that unfortunately suffered major damage with last year's storms (part of it has completely washed out) and I'm not sure if it will ever be built back up since there isn't an economic draw.

No. Our skiing days are behind us, we are in the try not to break any bones phase of life. And DH would never want to vacation in snow.

I don't really care if a resort or destination is Disney operated, that would not draw me in. We like the theme parks, really don't even care about the hotels or restaurants anymore.

Nope - the most snow I engage with it is brushing it off my car and shoveling once in awhile. I hate snow 👎🏼👎🏼

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter