If Cinderella and Kit (Prince Charming) were your parents, what would you ask them?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If Cinderella and Kit (Prince Charming) were your parents, what would you ask them? 🤔🤴👸

Any new thoughts?
Yes.

Imagine.... if you put ravioli in a chicken pot pie. Like cheese or spinach ravioli, as part of the typical pot pie repertoire of ingredients. I'd be interested in trying that.

As for Cinderella and the Prince (his name was "Kit"?) I'd ask them for the keys to the pumpkin carriage, and if they're interested in backing up my ravioli pot pie idea.

Yes.

Imagine.... if you put ravioli in a chicken pot pie. Like cheese or spinach ravioli, as part of the typical pot pie repertoire of ingredients. I'd be interested in trying that.

As for Cinderella and the Prince (his name was "Kit"?) I'd ask them for the keys to the pumpkin carriage, and if they're interested in backing up my ravioli pot pie idea.
Prince Charming’s real name is Henry Christopher but Disney used Kit as his official nickname in the 2015 movie. Technically all three are Disney royal cannon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter