• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas of restaurants to book, opinion needed!

Marion85

Earning My Ears
hi all,

I'm back to ask yet another question. I'm going to dlp on 18th of jan and have got half board premium vouchers. I'm staying three nights. ok so here's my plans

1st night - inventions
2nd night - walts
3rd night - calafornia grill

that would cover our half board premium vouchers

for lunch we thougt we'd do

steakhouse sunday brunch if possible
cafe mickey second night
annettes third night
mcdonalds and snacks for the last day
maybe walts inventions again as our plane isn't until 9.20pm

how does this sound to you exprience disneylanders. Oh and 1 last question my plane arrive on sunday at 12.10 do you think I'd make it back in time for steakhouse brunch???

thanks again for all your help

Marion

ps its just me and kids that 18 mths and 4. Are these restaurants suitable for this age range?:confused3

Right, here's my pennysworth ........

California Grill especially and, to a lesser degree, Walt's are 'grown-up' restaurants although children are of course welcome. I've not been to California Grill myself so someone who has will have to help but I know they give crayons/colouring sheets etc in Walt's.

Your children will definitely enjoy dinner at Inventions, the character interaction is great here.

The Sunday brunch lunch is from 12pm-3pm. I'm not sure of the last time they'll let you book for so it might be worth you phoning to ask. Where are you flying into and how are you getting to Disney? If you're booking a private shuttle you might make it in time.

Just a thought ~ if you do make it to the brunch are you planning on doing it and Inventions on the same day? If so, I'd advise re-thinking as both are very filling and might it be a case of character overload? If it were me, I'd just settle for dinner at Inventions and a snack when you get to the parks as I'd hate feeling stressed that I wouldn't make the brunch and however much I love food and characters I wouldn't want to do two character buffets, albeit at different venues, on the same day.

Although we only tend to have one table service meal a day (portions at Disney are huge), you'd be OK having lunch at Cafe Mickey and Annette's as well as a table service dinner in the evening as you can just order something light off the menu. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter