Ideas for Golden Birthday+Double Digit Birthday

TaytonsTourGuide

Earning My Ears
My son is turning 10 on our next trip. It is also his golden birthday (he's turn 10 on the 10th day of the month).

I'm looking for ideas/special things to do. We go every year, so it's been hard for me to come up with stuff. I booked all his favorite character meals (for breakfast before park opens each day) and have a fantasmic and rivers of light dining package...but those are things we do each year or every other year.

We will only have 4 park days (where we typically have 4 or 7) because of my new job, so that makes it a bit harder.

Any ideas for fun and unique things a 10 year old boy would enjoy? Thanks in advance!!!

Does he have any special interests? My DS is 11 and some of the things he has enjoyed include the Wild Africa Trek, The Void VR experience in DS, the water parks, mini-golf. My DS is also really looking forward to the NBA Experience opening in DS.

You can get a custom cake made and delivered to you - we did that for my daughter's 7th birthday, and it was a huge bang for the buck (I kept it simple so the cake was only maybe $30-$40, and it was absolutely delicious (way better that the cupcakes etc in the case), and the AofA dining manager had the entire dining area and cast sing Happy Birthday to her when he brought it out and heard we were doing it in there.

There is a whole thread with excellent info about how to do it here on the dining boards. Maybe it shows up at one of the character meals?

0158267a6af541514f5ee8df9d4482c00fdda83eee.jpg

You can get a custom cake made and delivered to you - we did that for my daughter's 7th birthday, and it was a huge bang for the buck (I kept it simple so the cake was only maybe $30-$40, and it was absolutely delicious (way better that the cupcakes etc in the case), and the AofA dining manager had the entire dining area and cast sing Happy Birthday to her when he brought it out and heard we were doing it in there.

There is a whole thread with excellent info about how to do it here on the dining boards. Maybe it shows up at one of the character meals?

View attachment 398845

O, thank you! I was going to pick up something from Amorettes (thats spelled wrong, I'm sure), but this looks way better and it'd be great to have it delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter