Id for SoCal pass

rainyday77

Mouseketeer
my parents are Canadian residents but also own a place in Palm springs. What Id is required for the SoCal annual pass? Could they use a property bill to prove residence as their drivers liscences are Canadian? Thanks!

my parents are Canadian residents but also own a place in Palm springs. What Id is required for the SoCal annual pass? Could they use a property bill to prove residence as their drivers liscences are Canadian? Thanks!
They could try. Are they trying to buy APs or the So Cal ticket offer?

We are buying the so cal tickets. I called disney and the person I talked to confirmed they can buy some for themselves and my family as well even though we are not residents (a few others on the board also called a got the same info). However, It might make sense for my parents, who own property, to upgrade to the SoCal pass on the last day.

Glad it will work out. Keep in mind though, that the only new SoCal AP available is weekdays only and with a lot of blackout dates (major holidays/parts of summer). The SoCal AP that allowed limited Sunday visits is no longer available for new purchase.

If the timing is right, they brought back the offer of a SoCal resident discounted ticket. So this may work instead

A California state issued ID with their California address (with a SoCal zip). A power bill won't cut it.

For an AP you need a So Cal billing address. For the tickets I don't think they're as picky. And yes, only the So Cal Select AP is available right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter