• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Iceland 2018!

Wow!! Have they posted the details? I was just reading your trip report! You are up late stalking the ABD news :)

Yes I am LOL! The Iceland ABD starts with airport pick up and straight to the Blue Lagoon before hotel check in! Eek, lets go Hilary!

I am seriously considering the August 11th Iceland trip with both of my kids. I have to check the temperature (my ds can't stand high heat) then will probably book it today!
The itinerary does look AMAZING.

Too late for us with Iceland. We leave next month with Nat. Geo.. Alaska looks better since you spend more time in Denali National Park. The gem of Alaska. We skipped our day with ABD when we traveled with them to take a day trip into the Park.

Iceland looks amazing. My only question - do I want to do a trip the first year it's offered? Will it be tweaked the next year to be even better? On the other hand, it's an outstanding looking itinerary.

Iceland looks amazing. My only question - do I want to do a trip the first year it's offered? Will it be tweaked the next year to be even better? On the other hand, it's an outstanding looking itinerary.
We did Greece the first year and it was AMAZING! I would say go for it! I would jump at this one but we already have a summer trip to Belize in 2018. I was hoping for December for ABD but no good offerings (that we have not already done).

No word from my TA. Must be busy. I'll give her a few more hours then book direct. Patience is not my strongest attribute.

Iceland is a fantastic place to visit. We made two port visits there last summer on one of the Disney Cruises.

Yes it did. We were on the Disney Magic and it visited Reykjavik and Akureyri. The ship spent the night in port at Reykjavik which was pretty cool. Iceland is a really cool place to visit. The Blue Lagoon was one of the port trips we did. While we were there, last June, the weather was very nice.

Yes it did. We were on the Disney Magic and it visited Reykjavik and Akureyri. The ship spent the night in port at Reykjavik which was pretty cool. Iceland is a really cool place to visit. The Blue Lagoon was one of the port trips we did. While we were there, last June, the weather was very nice.

Sounds good! We're doing the same thing on DCL including the Blue Lagoon port adventure.

In Akureyri we did the port adventure which, if I remember right, was called wonders of the North. It was probably the best port adventure we have ever done on a Disney Cruise.

Too late for us with Iceland. We leave next month with Nat. Geo.. Alaska looks better since you spend more time in Denali National Park. The gem of Alaska. We skipped our day with ABD when we traveled with them to take a day trip into the Park.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Nat Geo itinerary vs the ABD itinerary of Iceland.

We're booked for 7/21

This is the date we are looking at, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter