Icee Carts

Laurieloo1414

Earning My Ears
Do they still have the Icee cart in Bugs Land at DCA? I just checked the map (in preparation of our upcoming trip) and it's not listed on the map. Is it true?! Is my beloved Icee Cart gone?
I know it's just an Icee cart but there was one visit when we were having a "less than great" day and the cast member went out of his way to form Mickey's on the top of each one. My daughter still talks about that little bit of magic years later.

They have shaved ice now as part of the Summer of Heroes promotion. No news on if they'll still be around when that ends. The slushies are in the far corner of PP, FL across from Village Haus, near HM and frozen apple juice in PFF. They're probably not listed in the app because they're ODV and don't have set hours. I don't recall seeing the stand in BL open since the snow cones started, but I wouldn't count on a completely different CM making a Mickey head years later.

They have shaved ice now as part of the Summer of Heroes promotion. No news on if they'll still be around when that ends. The slushies are in the far corner of PP, FL across from Village Haus, near HM and frozen apple juice in PFF. They're probably not listed in the app because they're ODV and don't have set hours. I don't recall seeing the stand in BL open since the snow cones started, but I wouldn't count on a completely different CM making a Mickey head years later.
Darn! That was our favorite place to grab an "Icee" in the parks. They were lighter and less sweet than the typical slushies. Thanks for the info!!! We haven't been in a year and it sounds like a lot has changed.

The other slushies in the park except the snow cones are exactly the same as the ones in BL. It may still be there, just with limited hours.

The cart was still there, in Bugsland, over the summer. I remember walking by it and thinking it would have been a better treat than the ones my kids had just bought over in the Summer of Heroes area. (Icee style much easier than the snow cone/shaved ice for the 6yr old).

My last few trips, the cart in BL never opened, much to my dismay. But, they do have the exact same Icees at Edelweiss Snacks in front of the Matterhorn. I absolutely love them! I know it's the same Icee I can buy at 7-11 any day of the week, but they're so much better at DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter