Which ice cream rules?

• Häagen Dazs

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Ben and Jerries

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
I know that there are regional ice creams that each and every person loves, but if you were FORCED to choose between the two, which would you go for?

Breyer's Creamy Vanilla with tons of chocolate sauce on top. Of course you'd have to twist my arm a couple of times. ;)

For your two, I don't know. Possibly Haagen Dazs.

can you define FORCED, like are they going to end me if I don't pick one.... I cant skip it?

I have a lot of both in my freezer right now and it totally depends on my mood. Ben & Jerry's is better if you want lots of flavors (swirls, cookie bits, chunks, etc.), Haagen-Dazs is great if you want simple ice cream (their strawberry, chocolate, and dulce de leche are delicious).

Ben and Jerry’s because here in the US they are still a full pint at 16 oz, whereas Haagen-Dazs is only 14 oz but didn’t reduce the price. I tend to avoid companies who shrink product size without shrinking the price as well, especially when there is good competition. If Ben and Jerry’s were to go the same route, I wouldn’t buy theirs either.

I do not eat either one, but if I had to choose, it would be Haagen Dazs. My husband will not buy Ben and Jerry's because of their politics. We usually buy Tillamook or Breyer's. Talenti Gelato makes a black raspberry chocolate chip is super delicious.

Ben & Jerry's because their Chunky Monkey flavor is my all-time favorite. Don't eat it much now, but when I do allow myself some ice cream, that's the one I get.

Alright Cw4D pick one of those ice creams.
Wait a minute is that a rocket in your pocket or are you happy to see me?
It's a gun smart alek and if you don't pick one I'll shoot you.
I pick whichever one you want. If you don't care which one, I'll take the ben n Jerries.

I don't think I have ever had either one. Right now I am having a big bowl of Kroger brand churned vivid vanilla with a little chocolate syrup

I wouldn't buy either one, but if I had to, I'd probably prefer Ben & Jerry's because Haagen Dazs is way, way too sweet. I like a mundane national brand like Breyer's or Chapman's over both.

If I had to pick, Ben and Jerry's. Jimmy Fallon is insanely obnoxious but his Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor is amazing.

I don't buy ice cream anymore but if I do weirdly enough I like the store brand mint chocolate chip lol the brand name ones have the chips too small but the store brands make the chips really large.

If I had to pick, Ben and Jerry's. Jimmy Fallon is insanely obnoxious but his Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor is amazing.

I don't buy ice cream anymore but if I do weirdly enough I like the store brand mint chocolate chip lol the brand name ones have the chips too small but the store brands make the chips really large.
Hmmm. I've never found Fallon obnoxious. Just mostly boring and not all that funny. Although I do like the weird games sometimes that he does that end up on youtube. I did like the name that tune where Taylor Swift owned him the whole game. And then he says ok whoever gets this one wins. HAHA He's one of those comedy types I'd advise to stop trying so hard to be funny. The harder he tries, the less funny he is.

Hmmm. I've never found Fallon obnoxious. Just mostly boring and not all that funny. Although I do like the weird games sometimes that he does that end up on youtube. I did like the name that tune where Taylor Swift owned him the whole game. And then he says ok whoever gets this one wins. HAHA He's one of those comedy types I'd advise to stop trying so hard to be funny. The harder he tries, the less funny he is.
I think it's just a me thing where I find his comedy to be very obnoxious. I don't expect others to agree. There's just something about him that annoys me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter