• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ice Cream Social?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
Could someone explain to me what the ice Cream Social is. And is that something my 8year old would like? Or is he too old?

We did the ice cream social in May with our then 3 1/2 yo DD and we loved it!! The characters included Farmer Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale. They all came to our table to even sat with DD for a few minutes. The ice cream was great too. The adult portion was a large waffle cone on a chocolate cookie base. The cone was filled with vanilla ice cream (tasted like Breyers), sprinkles, chocolate candies and a rolled cookie. The kids portion was an ice cream clown with gummy worms and other candy decorations. We all had water to drink. The bill including tip was $25. If your son likes characters and ice cream I think it's a great place to go and a fun afternoon break. DD still talks about wanting to go have ice cream with Mickey again.

DD was 11 when she first went and she loves it! It's a very relaxing atmosphere. We got lots of great character interaction.

Also, it is at The Garden Grill restaurant in the Land at Epcot. There are a couple of seatings between 3 and 3:30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter