• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ibotta users - 20% cashback at Walmart, Target and more!

I wonder if it is valid on gift card purchases? Oh never mind I saw the T&C and it said no gift cards. Also said limit of $20 so anything over $100 won't get cash back. I am contemplating buying a phone off eBay and target has a nice diaper deal with gift cards so I might have to do that again. Thanks for posting!

If you haven’t used Ibotta for online shopping, your credit can be pending for a long time. I did the Target one, and the money (and bonus) are pending for 80 days.

I was able to purchase gift cards through Jet. It didnt say anything about not allowing it.

I could not tell. Can you purchase online for in store pick up and still get the credit? Was looking at Target, Walmart, and Game Stop. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter