IASW down mid October?

abelkrista

Earning My Ears
Just saw that starting on the 22nd of October IASW is on the refurbishment list? I thought that the Holiday season overlays were big for this ride. Does is seem strange/out of DL sorts to close during the holiday season?

No....we are there on the 26th to the 31st. My kid is gonna be upset. But we are attending the Halloween party for the first time and saw on a youtube video that there are projections, which looks like on the outside of the ride? So that looks cool.

The past three times I've been to a Disney park, IASW has been down. I didn't mind too much cause I'm in the "creepy dolls" opinion but I've been feeling cursed.
This trip, the ride closes a few days after we leave. My partner is raging that'll I'll be subjecting him to this classic!!

It's down during the time I'll be there in October.
I prefer the Holiday IASW to the traditional.
The song doesn't stick in my head as bad with the holiday version.

Might have to fly down for a day trip to see the Holiday decorations.
I'll have to start watching for inexpensive flights out of PDX.

It's down during the time I'll be there in October.
I prefer the Holiday IASW to the traditional.
The song doesn't stick in my head as bad with the holiday version.

Might have to fly down for a day trip to see the Holiday decorations.
I'll have to start watching for inexpensive flights out of PDX.
Me too. The holiday version is my favorite and my girls (4 and 2) love that ride. Any chance it will open on Thursday ahead of schedule? Has that happened before?

Me too. The holiday version is my favorite and my girls (4 and 2) love that ride. Any chance it will open on Thursday ahead of schedule? Has that happened before?
They typically don’t open the Haunted Mansion or IASW overlays until the official start of their respective holiday seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter