I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

Here are a few more. I think I missed these from yesterday, but they were taken at the same time as the others.

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

Thank you so much but I'm afraid thats exactly what I am - "random joe schmoe" unfortunately. I'm definitely not a professional, just an amateur. The 12 nights DS and I spent in CSR was the first time I had my camera in my hands for months. :)
Heres some more from our trip ..........

337555674_J6qWq-XL.jpg

337895858_CWz5H-XL.jpg

337358725_Afrfe-XL.jpg

337359829_K5ACd-XL.jpg
Amazing!

Buzz.. Could that hammock look any more inviting?:worship:
Everything about that picture says.."Come relax right here":cloud9:

I'll make sure not to get too much sand on it, as I'll be there in 25 days!!!:thumbsup2

Memom-Thanks so much for sharing those awesome pictures!!

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Just a little over five weeks and I can start taking some of my own....

Awesome pics!!

MeMom, Love the pics of the gift shop and pepper market :thumbsup2

Thanks, everyone. It is a beautiful resort. I would like to get some nice night shots there, too, on a future trip. I'm sure it is beautiful by the water in the evening.

(KatMark - I wasn't sure if you were referring to my pictures, so I apologize for being presumptious if not.)

Thanks, everyone. It is a beautiful resort. I would like to get some nice night shots there, too, on a future trip. I'm sure it is beautiful by the water in the evening.

(KatMark - I wasn't sure if you were referring to my pictures, so I apologize for being presumptious if not.)

Yes, it was your pictures I was talking about...they are simply stunning. Can't wait to be there in 35 days...I just hope half my pictures turn out as well as yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter