I wonder why Disney Parks don't ever tour their characters?

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
When I was a kid I always wanted to meet, Snow White and Buzz Lightyear. But never got the chance. Will bored at work I pondered why they don't occasionally tour their characters to go to like State Fairs, or something like that. Bascily what I'm picturing Mickey a Dinsey Princess, and maybe a character for the boys could tour across the country at State Fairs,for the people who can't make it to a disney park. They would also probably sell merch a stand selling like Mickey Pretzel and mickey Ice cream,and mabye like a game,and some animator to draw personal drawings

I think it wouldn't be that expensive to do,and would be a good move on the companies part.

Why would they water down their brand? If you can see Cinderella at your local state fair, why would you beg your parents to take you to Disney world? And, more to the point, why would they take you to Disney World if they could satisfy you with a trip to the state fair?

Last edited:
Disney had a traveling "fair" in the 90's. According to D23 it only made it to two fairs before being sent overseas.

Not sure if they do this anymore but the Disney store in my state used to have occasional character meets for new movies/character birthdays etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter