I won 3rd prize in a Disney Photo Contest!!

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
I am so excited! I even forgot that I had entered :lmao:
It was a AAA Disney Photo Contest

Here was my submission, it was titled, "My Favorite Disney Moment"
Although, I have NO IDEA what I have won yet
They said they would be in touch to let me know what I won and when I could pick it up
The suspense is killing me!

Hello, I would like to submit a favorite vacation photo of mine for your AAA Favorite Disney Moment Contest

It was taken in July 2008 at The Magic Kingdom in Orlando Fl

We waited in line for my boys, Eric, 8 and Kevin, 5 to meet their hero Buzz Lightyear

When we got to the front of the line, Buzz starting feeling my husbands muscles and challanged him

to a round of push ups! It was pretty awesome and I could hear all the people behing us saying

'What are they doing?" Too funny, I also love the looks on my boys faces

DSCN0453_0109_109-1.jpg

What a great picture!!! No wonder you won!!!! Hope 3rd prize is a good one!! Congratulations!!!

Still haven't found out what the prizes are yet...
The suspense is KILLING me!!!

Congrats! That picture is awesome! Can't wait to hear what the prize is.

Hey good for you and what a nice family memory ! Good luck. can't wait to hear what you won...make sure you let us know :goodvibes

I am so excited! I even forgot that I had entered :lmao:
It was a AAA Disney Photo Contest

Here was my submission, it was titled, "My Favorite Disney Moment"
Although, I have NO IDEA what I have won yet
They said they would be in touch to let me know what I won and when I could pick it up
The suspense is killing me!

Hello, I would like to submit a favorite vacation photo of mine for your AAA Favorite Disney Moment Contest

It was taken in July 2008 at The Magic Kingdom in Orlando Fl

We waited in line for my boys, Eric, 8 and Kevin, 5 to meet their hero Buzz Lightyear

When we got to the front of the line, Buzz starting feeling my husbands muscles and challanged him

to a round of push ups! It was pretty awesome and I could hear all the people behing us saying

'What are they doing?" Too funny, I also love the looks on my boys faces

DSCN0453_0109_109-1.jpg

That is so awesome! What a great memory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter