I wish we got rewards for.....

Yankee Candle.

I totally understand the gift card thing because if you bu a GC and get points and then use the GC for a purchase and get points, you are cheating.

I don't want gift cards to "cheat." I want to get gift cards from disney to pay for my trips and get that extra benefit of some percentage back.

I just wish I remembered to go thru the shopping links they DO have. 90% of the time I remember right after I order. Hey I coulda wwent thru ___ or % back.
But for real how Build A Bear Workshop for us mom's or Bath and Body Works?

I don't want gift cards to "cheat." I want to get gift cards from disney to pay for my trips and get that extra benefit of some percentage back.

well, sadly many others do try to cheat the system. Best Buy does not ive poits or byng a GC, but if you use it to purchase omethinbg, then they give you points.

I am just happy that I have been able cash out for a few DGCs this year. I wish My Points would have them on their website, too. With 2 trips comig up, I need all the extra Dsney money I can get!

housershoes.com. My fave online shoe store....FANTASTIC customer service.

I wish we could earn rewards for shopping at godiva.com. (Especially around holidays!)

ITA with you, Wilsonfamily4!! However, like Mickeyfan1 said, others do cheat. :(

I feel oh-so fortunate to have benefited from the 10% offered by QR in February! :goodvibes DisneyShopping.com was more than just a little frustrating at times, but I when all was said and done, I successfully purchased enough GCs to earn 10% back on the cost of my entire MYW plus dining package for November! (All GCs have already been applied to my package!! :woohoo: ) Now even if Disney doesn't offer a discount to Disney VISA holders and/or general public in late November-early December, I will still have received a little savings on my dream trip of 8 nights at the Wilderness Lodge!:love:

I also purchased a $500 GC for souvenir shopping and other misc spending when the % back (I think it was 9%) on GCs was offered again during the first few days of this month. :thumbsup2 Very VERY awesome!! :banana: I had a gut feeling this might not last, so I grabbed as many GCs as I could while it was hot!:goodvibes It was almost like shopping on BlackFriday all over again!:laughing:

I second Gymboree.
Also, Pottery Barn, PB Kids, Williams-Sonoma.
& Amazon. I know Amazon is huge, but they have lost some of my sales to Overstock & B&N so I could get rewards.
Also QVC, MyPoints has it (or had it last time I bought something)
Land's End (ebates has it)
Hmm, where else do I like to shop :goodvibes
Oh yeah, how about tickets to Disney through Undercover Tourist or Ticket Mania, etc. (I know SR used to have UCT)

I would love for VS, Crate and Barrel, and Saks to show up on some of the other rewards sites. Mypoints has saks and neimans which I rarely but sometimes shop the sales section but I hate having to wait 30 days to get points and the low point values/redemption options over there.

I second Gymboree.
Also, Pottery Barn, PB Kids, Williams-Sonoma.
& Amazon. I know Amazon is huge, but they have lost some of my sales to Overstock & B&N so I could get rewards.
Also QVC, MyPoints has it (or had it last time I bought something)
Land's End (ebates has it)
Hmm, where else do I like to shop :goodvibes
Oh yeah, how about tickets to Disney through Undercover Tourist or Ticket Mania, etc. (I know SR used to have UCT)

QR has Land's End :)

Christianbook.com
American Girl

more travel (hotel and air) choices

Have to say though, Tricia has been great about adding new options when asked to SR! Thanks Tricia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter