I wish BOG would bring back their lunch

We went back in 2018 and loved the breakfast at BOG. I was hoping they would bring it back before we went in a couple weeks but it doesn’t look like it...

I just wish Disney would focus on more breakfast options throughout the parks. We have this restaurant near us that we like to eat at called Sweet Paris Creperie & Cafe. I told my husband when we were there last, that it would a great little breakfast and lunch place at MK.

I wish there were more light sandwich options at other places. I don't know why they offer so many "heavy" meals for lunch everywhere. It's the last thing we want on a hot theme park day!

Earl of Sandwich is excellent for a variety of sandwiches. They are in Disney Springs, east side.

Last edited:
IF they put the breakfast back, I see it being prix fixe for ALL, none of this cupcake and a coffee for 10 people nonsense.

Edit to add: ENFORCED prix fixe for all. It was supposed to be prix fixe to begin with, but they never enforced it and people took advantage.

Actually don't understand how they let people get started doing this - shouldn't have happened - would have been embarrassing to us to try this. It wasn't like a QS that you would walk up to, even though I know people did it only for the early ressies. A price minimum per adult would have fixed it. People will find/use loopholes wherever they can in life.

Actually don't understand how they let people get started doing this - shouldn't have happened - would have been embarrassing to us to try this. It wasn't like a QS that you would walk up to, even though I know people did it only for the early ressies. A price minimum per adult would have fixed it. People will find/use loopholes wherever they can in life.

Yep. The whole reason we have the "you must be stationary to remove your mask and consume food or beverage" addendum is because people were walking around with like a swallow left in a bottle so they could say they "were still drinking" and have their masks off. And then they tried putting holes in them or using the vents for straws. Disney put the kibosh on those quick enough, you'd think they would have done it to the BOG breakfast rather than letting people first only order one meal for the table and then letting it slide to a cupcake and/or coffee for the group (not even per person).

Just ate here a week ago and was surprised at the pre fixe only lunch options and cost. My husband was not happy at all. To be honest, I didn't pay enough attention when booking our dining reservations and saw BOG lunch available, so I just automatically booked it. We had always done BOG lunch and it was light and not that expensive. Not this time! We spent over $300 for 5 people to have lunch - definitely way overpriced, too much food and heavy options for that time of day. The beast came out once for maybe 3-5 minutes tops. Wouldn't do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter