I went on Guardians 4 times and got the same song LOL

BabyYoda

Mouseketeer
My wife and I rode Guardians 4 times over the course of 2 Epcot visits last week, and we heard "I Ran" each time.

The probability of hearing the same song on all four rides is:

(1/6) * (1/6) * (1/6) * (1/6) = (1/6)^4 = 1/1296

Our probability of hearing the same song each time was 1/1296, or approximately 0.0007716, which is .07% 😂

The probability of hearing any song 4 times in a row is 1/216. The probability of hearing "I Ran" specifically four times in a row is 1/1296.

I ended up with I Ran 3/5 times (September and Everybody Wants to Rule the World for the other two). Feels like everyone I've talked to gets one song disproportionally more than the others.

I tend to get September, which is my least favorite. I love the Blondie song the best, Tears for Fears is my second favorite.

Been on 6 times, got Blondie 4 times in a row. "I Ran" the first, following 4 times it was the Blondie song, and finally got September (rode it on 9/21 and that was the only song they played - was happy about that!). At least it wasn't Conga 4 times!

We got Conga every single time (5 actually) and were thinking we were destined to never hear anything else. Then the last 2 times we rode we got other songs. The people around us were even happy for us when we got something different and cheered with us on the ride lol.

Been on 6 times, got Blondie 4 times in a row. "I Ran" the first, following 4 times it was the Blondie song, and finally got September (rode it on 9/21 and that was the only song they played - was happy about that!). At least it wasn't Conga 4 times!
Do you remember?
The 21st night September?

🤣 That’s absolutely awesome they played Sept that whole day. Makes me wanna plan a trip that date lol.

We just rode twice Friday and twice yesterday. We got Everybody Wants to Rule the World three out of four. September the other time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter