I was wondering about the Kid's club....

Makeupmania

Earning My Ears
In the kid's club (specifically age 8)...Do the kids just play in a room with computers, etc...OR do cast members actually have activities planned and do things with them? I haven't found anything that specifically says what they actually do in the kids club, can someone who had children in it explain in more detail? I appreciate all the information you have. I just don't want my son sitting in a room all day...Thank you...

They do things with them. I have seen them marching around the ship and up at the basketball court. I think the characters also make scheduled appearances at the kids clubs too.:D

The kids get their own Navigators with the activities that are scheduled for each day. Ours were 6 and 12 when we went in April so I had one in the Club and one in the Lab. The 12 year old was a little bored - mainly because he was one of the oldest in his 10-12 age group. My 6 year old did not want to leave the club EVER!

Check out Dave's website - dcltribute.com He has copies of the Navigators for the kids posted there.

If you haven't checked Barb and Tony's site castawayclub.com You will find great information and recent navigators there too!!

These sites are just awesome. Have helped me tremendously!

I went with my 6 year old in June. There were times when she was in the Club, the Lab, one of the lounges (doing some activity with the Cm's). I also saw a group of children up on deck near (but not in) the pool one evening. Even when they're in the club/lab, the CM's are doing things with them, but they can also do things on their own (such as the computer) when they're in there .So they do different things in different places throughout the day. Oh, don't forget about the area on CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter