• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was on the phone from 8:30am until 1:45pm for the new promo pricing

imktdqt810

Mouseketeer
Yes folks, I got hung up on about 8 times today (I knew it was a hang up since I got the "please hold for a brief survey" message). We originally had a rack rate Deluxe Studio at BC booked and as of 8:30 THIS MORNING the 1 Bedroom was available. But as the day went by (yes, I was still working and just had the phone all speaker ALL DAY) I saw it disappear as an offer by 10am. BUT the nice lady on the phone offered me a 1 Bedroom over at the boardwalk PLUS I got $285.00 CREDIT! Win-win for me! SO now I need to change my banner, say good bye to the YC/BC board and start looking into BW.
Like I told the lady on the phone...we have never seen nor stayed at any of these resorts before so I don't think we will know what we are missing. I know, I know...nothing beats their cool beach/pool area but DS is 16 and I think he will be perfectly fine at the BW pool. Not to mention this is a 5 night stay with us arriving late, leaving early and only hitting 1 park per day. so I'm honestly not sure how much pool time we are going to be getting in this trip anyways!
All in all...if you are on the phone now and have been waiting all day like me, stick it out....you never know what surprise you might get!

Similarly to CTPacky, I was looking on the website and could book rooms easily, even though others were posting that they were being redirected to the wrong web page. If I can't get through by phone or online, I will book a new reservation and then call and cancel the old one to avoid it getting sold out.

Similarly to CTPacky, I was looking on the website and could book rooms easily, even though others were posting that they were being redirected to the wrong web page. If I can't get through by phone or online, I will book a new reservation and then call and cancel the old one to avoid it getting sold out.

I was going to do that but it asked for a +$700.00 deposit for the online booking and, even though I would be cancelling it and getting it back, I didn't want to 1- put that much on my CC and wait for the credit & 2- Didn't want to lose the Travel Protection I had from 2020 that was carried over.

Had got an email from my Disney TA at 7:20 a.m. yesterday morning saying that she had applied the promotion to our reservation. I didn't have to do anything and saved over $700. Win-Win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter