I was just wondering... Where are you from ** Updated**

"born in East PA"....Phillie actually
lived a lot in south FL (Dade County) but
for the LONGEST TIME I've lived
"DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS"- Austin

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I live in Laurel, MD -- just about half way between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.

I am originally from Lawn Guylin -- That's "Long Island" for those of you not familiar with the native pronunciation. :D

A few Notes for my Pinpals:

Lovingthemouse -- I have visited Western MA and it is beautiful.
Hopemax -- You live in a part of the country I have almost visited (made it to Seattle for two days on business), but would love to see.
Perdita -- I grew up in the flight path for JFK airport. Can I sleep over? It'll feel just like old times.
Disneyboysmousehouse -- I thought you guys had to change your city name to "Leningrad" as part of the reciprocity agreement when the other St. Petersburg reverted to their original name?
Mcikey7811 -- You're not fooling anyone. You all changed the name because all the guys in your neighborhood wanted to wear tights.

:D

Well, where I'm FROM is a complicated question...

Currently we live in Tampa, FL, I was born in Clearwater, FL. In the middle is Amarillo, TX; East Lansing, MI; Newburgh, IN; St. Louis, MO ("home"); and Chesapeake, VA.

Hubby is originally from Indianapolis, IN.

Whew.. there's a few states for ya!

Dar :bounce:

I live in South Miami Heights area of Miami which most have no idea where that is, but I'm from Washington, DC and was born in Ft Knox, KY.
In between were Ogdensburg, NY; Watertown, NY; Kyoto, Japan; Tokyo, Japan; Arlington, VA; Killeen, TX; Ft Hood, TX; Goeppingen, GER; Leipheim, GER; Neu Ulm, GER; Heidelberg, GER; Carlisle, PA; Dewey, DEL and Fontainebleau Park and Kendall areas of Miami.

I was born in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
College in Georgetown, Kentucky.
Married and living in Lexington , Kentucky.

We usually have 3 months of each season and I love it that way.

Alka Seltzer, Alka Seltzer ,
Fizz, Fizz, Fizz,
Who's for Kentucky?
I is, I is !!!!!

Susan

Lisa: I taught an American Red Cross Lifesaving course at Gammon Field House in Ft. Knox , Kentucky.
JamesD. : A friend on my tennis team grew up in Williamsburg, VA. She can quote the WHOLE movie ( after a few slashes of wine). Like my new hat?

Central NJ, right on the Raritan Bay. We used to be able to look straight across the bay past Staten Island from our neighborhood and see the WTC.

I live in No. Florida...Jacksonville right now which is a 2 hour drive from the world.......but I am from So. Calif...Irvine (20 min from Disneyland! which I miss very much..along with all family and friends! LOL)

Was born in Phil. Pa...but don't really remember it..and lived in St. Louis Mo...for 9 years as a kid.

Holycow

Born in Honolulu but have spent most of my life here in Virginia Beach (I'm an Air Force Brat!)

Hi
I am from the Birthplace of 2 US Presidents- John Adams and John Q. Adams! Quincy Massachusetts. I am just 13 miles south of Boston-A 20 minute car ride as long as there is no traffic and can hope the "T" and go into Boston in about 30 minutes hoping there are no breakdowns.

Actress Lee Remick was born here, her father owned a store in Quincy too called Remick's and Actress Ruth Gordon was Born here too!

Lovingthemouse-
I always thought Springfield Mass was home to Peter Pan Bus Lines ;)

South Florida here...... 3 hours south of the World.

epcot kilter fan..............yep, moved up here for the yr....job thing...then i plan on moving back of to fla...havent decided....how are the pin meets going?

We live in southwest Iowa.... near the Missouri border.

I grew up and attended college in Nebraska.

I'm from Staten Island, New York 20 minutes away from New York City. A little Island between the borough of Brooklyn and New Jersey.

Cathy

As someone who lived in Staten Island for 25 years, the joke is :

You know how Staten Island got its name?

They looked over the bridge and said is stat an Island?

Melrose Ma just 4 miles from Boston and the frienlist town in Ma. also call Groton NH my other home get there as often as posiable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter