I want to stay at The Disneyland Hotel!!!!

staley7580

<font color=blue>Hangs Out With Hyenas<br><font co
Okay, I havent actually been to dl yet, we leave monday on our first trip. But I think I already have my dh convinced to trade in our 5 days for aps. I was thinking May would be a good time to go? We dont have kids in school, and my husband can pretty much take time off whenever, but I dont think we can afford to go much before may, seeing as how we have to go to Reno for Christmas. I want to stay in the Disneyland Hotel, do they post discounts for there, when should I check to get a good price? Should I wait til after we get our aps to check into it? Any info would be great.

They havent had a lot to offer in the way of really good a/p rates for the last couple years. Maybe a couple days in Jan or Feb, but thats about it. You would get the regular a/p discount which is about 10% off. If they do offer them it will be very close to the time- not more then a month in advance. Best thing to do is budget for regular rates, and if you get a better rate you'll have more spending money.

Early to mid May is typically a good time to go. The weather is nice and the crowds are pretty small. We are considering a May trip as well. Might not make it that long though.

We have gone in May the last three years and are planning on going again in May in 2007. We usually go the last two weeks. Weather's nice and crowds aren't too bad.

Just remember they are doing the premier of POTC3 at DL next year too. I don't know the date, but since the movie is coming out around Memorial day, it am guessing it will probably be in May sometime.

Have fun and pixiedust: for your stay at DLH. We are staying there for the first time next May!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter