• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i want to book but don't know about times of parks etc.. please help

cleous

Mouseketeer
i am desperate to book our next hol to disney but carn't deciede when to go , we want the parks to be open as late as poss or to use emh but no one will tell me any guide lines for oct or nov times , i'm just worried if i wait too long all the rms maybe booked up at the disney hotel

we want halloween parades if poss but there is some really good prices around the bonfire spectacular dates any one know if this is any good and about the parks what did they do last year? in terms of shutting times

please any help

suzanne

i am desperate to book our next hol to disney but carn't deciede when to go , we want the parks to be open as late as poss or to use emh but no one will tell me any guide lines for oct or nov times , i'm just worried if i wait too long all the rms maybe booked up at the disney hotel

we want halloween parades if poss but there is some really good prices around the bonfire spectacular dates any one know if this is any good and about the parks what did they do last year? in terms of shutting times

please any help

suzanne

Closing times are often based around crowd size, the longer the hours, the bigger the crowds. So in July and August the park is open until 11pm, in Sept, Oct, Nov 6pm or 8pm (although the weekends may be open till 10pm) there is no sure thing until Disney releases their timetable, but they normally do this 6 months in advance. October will have the Halloween celebrations, but the news is that currently there are no plans for a Halloween Parade (also be sure to avoid the last 2 weeks of Oct as they are crazy - almost all of Europe hav school holidays and the parks are heaving). Early Novermber is also good as the Bonfire Displays are some of the best fireworks at DLP. And then mid November the Christmas season kicks in - no Christmas parade this year, but Fantillusion may be on in the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter