I want to add one "extra" - Memory Maker or a Dessert Party?

Memory Maker for sure. It is your honeymoon. You can get some really cute shots. I went to the dessert party last week. I was actually really disappointed with the Garden view dessert party at MK. We also did the Star Wars dessert party last week. It was a much much better experience than the MK party. If you really want to do a dessert party, I would do that one. I'm not a huge SW fan, but my DH is. While I liked the MK show better, the food and the ambiance at the SW dessert party was far superior.

I'd go with Memory Maker since it covers the entire trip. Especially since it's your Honeymoon, having those photos all in one spot will be really cool and worth the money.

Definitely MemoryMaker. Don't forget that you get alot of photos while on rides (i.e., its not just photos you pose for - which you could get with your own phone/camera). And, another example: the 7DMT video is cute (its obviously 'stock' footage, with clips of you/yours interspersed - so fun). There are many photos on rides you won't even know are happening until you see your MDE account.

We did both on our last trip and thought both were well worth the money, but, yeah, given the circumstances definitely do Memory Maker.

Memory Maker-and there is a place in Disney Springs where you can get pictures done too.
As a PP said though-also be sure to take a camera with you as well-even a quick point-and-shoot. Lots of area to photograph that won't be with photo pass photographers for MM. Then you can put together an awesome photo souvenir book of your honeymoon that you will love forever :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter