I want a countdown thingy!

nolanzzz

Earning My Ears
Where do you guys get those countdown timers that are attached to your posts? I've searched all over this board and can't figure out how to get one!

Once I hit the Generate Script button, the instructions said another window would pop up, but nothing happens? Any clue of what's wrong?

I believe it said to try it again. Also I noted it covered up the other window and did not have a scroll down thing to the side so I had to move it over . Just shrink down and see if it's behind it? Good luck, MKY

It is really easy.... Thanks sooooo much for making the countdown available to all of us.

I followed the instructions VERY carefully, and when it was time to generate, it told me "web site not responding" - blah blah blah....everybody has one but me! No fair!:( :( :(

I followed the instructions VERY carefully, and I previewed my timer and everything. THEN, when it was time to generate, it told me "web site not responding" - blah blah blah....everybody has one but me! No fair!:( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter