• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think we need a custom clip-art contest!

If I was invited to a Tech Meet, I sure would try to get there!

Wishy, I was sure that you would enter this little contest. I think you would be great and probably have a good time.

no way Bob! I don't even understand a thing about pixels and what-not.

That's why I wanna hang out with the judges...to learn stuff!

See, I think the way to learn is to do!! The talk was to have different levels. Of course that will all be up to the judges as to how that is set up.

yeah, but no animation?? no programs??? I dunno.

plus, I would need help, with size for example...then it wouldn't be my own work.

I know I will never win....Hmmmm there's an entry for beginners???!!! If that's so, then that would be me!! I know I definitely can't compete w/ BambiTamby, she's an expert with cliparts! I think she's a queen of cliparts! ;) BTW BT, love all your cliparts! You are definitely very creative!!

Yes...we should have the pros and the entry level (beginners) catetories. This way it will be a fair competition!! I think we should also have a categories for all who has the tools to make the animations! I think it would be very cool to see what the pros and beginners can do with their computer for animations! I like the cutom clipart contest idea!! Let's do it!! But...can't I just be an assistant judge?! :p

I after this point will not do anything but make suggestions.

ChrisC is now the in charge of the "contest".

I will take an oath that I will not in any way use my moderator powers to gain any advantage over non-moderators.

(I think I should fair pretty well in the beginner class!)

JC

LOL, Bob!

You know, since I've already been "crowned" a clippie queen,
I can't complete!;)

Or can I???

And WHAT catagory??

Definetely not the same one as you and Cricket, Bob!:o

Originally posted by Mr. J. Cricket
I after this point will not do anything but make suggestions.

ChrisC is now the in charge of the "contest".

I will take an oath that I will not in any way use my moderator powers to gain any advantage over non-moderators.

(I think I should fair pretty well in the beginner class!)

JC
I'd like to hear ChrisC make that oath!
thetalentedwishydoll.gif

This is great! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. :D :D :D

How many classes should there be? Should there be both classes and categories within those classes?

Like:

Beginner banner
Beginner graphic

Advanced Banner
Advanced graphic

Unlimited (which should be no holds barred)????

The more input Chris gets, the easier his job will be to make this as smooth and fun as possible.

JC

Well here you have it....

You have my word as well my friends....

No "super powers" to mess with anyone. (At least during the contest.)

Keep the suggestions coming, I'll start putting the "guidelines" together this weekend!

Last edited by ChrisC on 8-1-01 at 3:22pm
(To correct the spelling errors so kindly pointed out by StormAlongBay)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter