I survived the month of May!!

StitchBuddy

DIS Veteran
Well, this has been a busy month!! Every weekend was take up with school/senior activities. Area and Regional Track Meets, Prom dress shopping, prom week-end, banquet, Top 10 luncheon, graduation, graduation party and Project Graduation. Busy, busy, busy! It will take the month of June to recover physically and financially. I need to go to work tomorrow to relax. LOL!!

I am going to be saying this at the end of June. I have 3 weeks of classes and 3 weeks to finish dismantling my classroom since I am retiring. I have been this classroom for 15 years but have been in the school for 38 years. Throw in 2 retirement parties and a board of Ed meeting and my final graduation.

I am going to be saying this at the end of June. I have 3 weeks of classes and 3 weeks to finish dismantling my classroom since I am retiring. I have been this classroom for 15 years but have been in the school for 38 years. Throw in 2 retirement parties and a board of Ed meeting and my final graduation.
Congratulations on your retirement! :goodvibes

I have survived it to. I had a lot of tests in school in May as the school year in coming to an end. I still have a few more final tests to come in June, the 8th Grade end of the year class party, and then graduation from Middle School. Only 15 more school days for me left. Please go fast.

I know how you feel! We just finished up DS's graduation and party, along with all the Senior stuff at the end. :) We are still finishing up baseball season, though.

wow OP!!! That is an amazing amount of activities
And lots of expense
I swear May can be pricier that Christmas!

YAY!! I have 2-7 more years (depending on how I feel)!! I love teaching, but am looking forward to retirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter