~I Slipped Last Night...But Came Back To Reality!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I have been doing the over anylizing with the AKL again. So I called last night to give my flight info for magical express and ended up booking Grand Floridian...well that doubled the price. I called back within 10 mins and got my AKL back. I paid it in full so now I do not need to worry about it!! I have to do this resort!!!! I have no clue why I am having issues with this! I am so afraid I think to try this resort!!!

I totally understand where you're coming from!

I've been trying to get my DH to try the Contemporary on several trips now. We had it booked for our upcoming trip, and then he made me change it. He has some serious issues with the Contemporary. He doesn't think it has any theming and he loves the Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian because of their theming. I love the location and the size of the rooms at the Contemporary. But I think it's normal to second guess oneself.

We've stayed at AKL and are staying there again in Sept./Oct. and it is truly a beautiful resort. They have a great 24 hour food place - Mara - it's the best one of the resorts we've stayed at. I think you'll be happily surprised!

Relax! :rotfl:

You will love the AKL. We have stayed at both the AKL and GF several times and enjoy both for different reasons.

I'm sure you will have a great time! Plus....you can't change...AKL is already in your signature line! :rotfl2:

Have Fun! :banana:

I just returned from a stay at AKL, and I loved the place! I would like to make a return trip there in the future, and just spend my time at the resort without even going into the parks. It is a peaceful place, the CM's are so nice, and the whole resort is so amazing! I don't think you'll regret staying there.

RELAX... My DH has the same problem. We always used to stay at OKW (DVC Members) and when we sold our shares we couldn't stop going to WDW. We'll it took a long time to get my DH to try something new. I got him to say yes to AKL and now I can't get him to stay anywhere else. This is our fav. resort. You will have so much fun there. Have a blast!

OMG.....see, I am defintly AKL phobic!!!!! I just booked the YC standard room! now I owe again!! what the heck is wrong with me....I think because I was "sick" on this past trip and I needed to get back to my room quick. I think that is what is wrong with me. the "closeness" of the other resorts. when I get sick in disney...I just need my resort!

now I owe again. 600 bucks! hoping I will come back to my sences and change it back. I really cannot afford to do the Yc

disneyworld! said:
OMG.....see, I am defintly AKL phobic!!!!! I just booked the YC standard room! now I owe again!! what the heck is wrong with me....I think because I was "sick" on this past trip and I needed to get back to my room quick. I think that is what is wrong with me. the "closeness" of the other resorts. when I get sick in disney...I just need my resort!

now I owe again. 600 bucks! hoping I will come back to my sences and change it back. I really cannot afford to do the Yc
Janet,
Your going to make yourself sick :cold: or crazy :confused3 before you even leave for your trip. If you can't afford YC why did you change your ressies? We LOVE AKL but can't afford it for this unexpected trip in Oct so we are staying at Pop. Is it our 1st 2nd or 3rd choice NO but you have to roll w/ the punches. We're happy just going to WDW.
You need to RELAX :cool1: . We have never waited more than 10 min. for bus in either direction. Change your ressies back to the one you can afford and relax you'll have a fantastic time. TRUST ME!!!!

You will be happy at AKL! Honestly, everyone worries about it being so far from everything but the AKL bus service is great and it won't take you any time to get around WDW. Enjoy!

OK....OK...I will, just wanated to take my shower first! I know I need to get this done!(I am tyring to do all resorts) I have not even attemped the values yet:) so bare with me here. I will post when I change it back!

ok, I did it I am back at the AKL pool view and back to being paid off! I asked the CM to put a "LOCK" on my ressies so I cannot change them back....she laughed and sais she could not do that!! I wish they could! :flower:

You will LOVE the AKL!!!!!! It is such a grate resort. I just talked my mom into booking there LOL.

You will love the AKL! We stayed there on our first WDW vacation and like you, I had trouble deciding on one resort. :rotfl: So, I had us stay at AKL for 2 nights and then Beach Club for 3 nights...I wish we would have just stayed at AKL!!

Beach Club was nice (our room was alittle worn), location was good for Epcot and MGM but, it was not as relaxing there. The pool was packed and it just seemed like there were people everywhere!! The AKL was so much more relaxing after our long day at the parks.

Stop second guessing yourself and enjoy your trip! Remember, you can always go back and try another resort! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter