I should know this by now....

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
Currently I have the sun and fun room rate booked and I added 7 day tix. I just noticed there's a Sun and Fun Vacation Package option with room and tix and it saves me $80. Any catch (perks) to changing it to the package? Is there a way I can add dining plan a week before if I need to?

thank you!

your deposit for a room only booking is 1 night accommodations, and is due 30 (?) days before your trip.

the deposit for a package is 200$ (which could be more or less than the room only deposit) and is due further in advance. 45 days, maybe? i’m sure someone will correct me, but the general info stands. otherwise, the only real perk is saving 80$.

i think you can add the dining plan later, but make sure you have reservations booked beforehand if you’re going to want table service meals. those will be more challenging at the one week mark, especially if you want specific times/places.

Room only, you paid one night deposit in full with the balance due at check-in, and you get a full refund if you cancel more than five days in advance.

Package you put down $200, with both the balance due and the no penalty cancellation date being 30 days prior to arrival.

fantastic thank you guys. It's what I thought but wanted to make sure about if I switch it to the package that I can add dining later if need be.

thank you!

I don't think you can change a room and tickets to a package. I am pretty sure you can only change a room only to a package (which comes with tickets). What would you do with you 7 day tickets that you purchased?

Also, you may have to cancel the room only and book the package which means that your room only deposit will have to be refunded and a package deposit made. Your refund will be credited on your next credit card billing cycle.

You can add the dining package later if you find that you need it.

I don't think you can change a room and tickets to a package. I am pretty sure you can only change a room only to a package (which comes with tickets). What would you do with you 7 day tickets that you purchased?

Also, you may have to cancel the room only and book the package which means that your room only deposit will have to be refunded and a package deposit made. Your refund will be credited on your next credit card billing cycle.

You can add the dining package later if you find that you need it.
ok thank you, I think I will just call and do it over the phone to make sure I dont screw something up. thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter