I reserved Cape May and now it’s more expensive?

HfxDisney

Earning My Ears
I reserved Cape May Cafe for 12/02 at 8:10. When I booked it was $25 adult and $14 child. Now it’s $45 and $29.

Will I pay the old price or the new price?

I reserved Cape May Cafe for 12/02 at 8:10. When I booked it was $25 adult and $14 child. Now it’s $45 and $29.

Will I pay the old price or the new price?
You would pay the current price of $45 and $29.

I believe the price went back up to it's normal price because the characters have returned.

That’s so annoying! I booked because it was a good cheap buffet meal for us to have before the park. I might have to cancel it now. Our Canadian dollar isn’t great.

IMO it’s the best character breakfast. More room and a bit less hectic.

In addition to price changes, there have also been significant menu changes at some restaurants. If you made other dining reservations, you may want to check menus again. For example, Rose and Crown recently pared down their menu and removed several of our favorites.

Last edited:
In addition to price changes, there have also been significant menu changes at some restaurants. If you made other dining reservations, you may want to check menus again. For example, Rose and Crown recently pared down their menu and removed several of our favorites.
I noticed this with the currant Rose and Crown menu. It is one of our long standing favorites and I have it booked for our first Epcot park day. Needless to say I was shocked when I just happened to look at the menu. Basically 3 entries to choose from! So disappointed in this and we will be cancelling this ADR.

I noticed this with the currant Rose and Crown menu. It is one of our long standing favorites and I have it booked for our first Epcot park day. Needless to say I was shocked when I just happened to look at the menu. Basically 3 entries to choose from! So disappointed in this and we will be cancelling this ADR.
We booked a Candlelight Processional package at Rose & Crown. We will probably cancel that too.

We have Rose & Crown for Thanksgiving and will cancel if I can find something else. The menu is so disappointing.

I did the same. We had a lovely meal there back in 2019, however after I made the reservation I looked at the menu and saw most of what we ordered are gone except the shepherds pie. I canceled after I got a new reservation at coral reef. Never have eaten there but willing to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter