I read that parade dining is coming back

AuroraB

Earning My Ears
I read that parade dining is coming back, any way to get alerted when it is released? Or has it already been released?

Last edited:

Do any of the dining sites work to notify for cancellations/availability to that sort of thing?

I've still been seeing reservations available for some days. Have you checked for reservations for your dates? There was a thread about it yesterday that lists the dates it's happening and details about the food.

I've still been seeing reservations available for some days. Have you checked for reservations for your dates? There was a thread about it yesterday that lists the dates it's happening and details about the food.

I went through every date in Nov and don’t see anything

I went through every date in Nov and don’t see anything

Here are the dates. Maybe just keep checking and hopefully one will pop up if someone cancels.

This dining package will not be offered on the following dates:

• Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2021
  • December 1-5, 2021
  • Christmas Eve, December 24, 2021
  • Christmas, December 25, 2021
  • New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2021
  • New Year’s Day, January 1, 2022
Please note that this dining package is also not offered during Disney Merriest Nites:

• November 11, 2021
  • November 16, 2021
  • November 30, 2021
  • December 7, 2021
  • December 9, 2021

When was it released? The blog post earlier this week said to check back for details - and to the best of my knowledge that hasn’t come out yet.

Day before yesterday I think. I considered it briefly, got as far as the final confirmation page for one of the days before Thanksgiving but didn’t follow through. The food sounds good to me but there have been disappointments reported in the past with views and people who hadn’t paid getting in. Description says standing only too. I know there has been seating in the past and despite the wording I know it’s still possible, but I decided if a chair wasn’t guaranteed I wasn’t committed to $45 per person.

Day before yesterday I think. I considered it briefly, got as far as the final confirmation page for one of the days before Thanksgiving but didn’t follow through. The food sounds good to me but there have been disappointments reported in the past with views and people who hadn’t paid getting in. Description says standing only too. I know there has been seating in the past and despite the wording I know it’s still possible, but I decided if a chair wasn’t guaranteed I wasn’t committed to $45 per person.
Thanks! With that description, I guess I’m not sad I missed booking it. I’m with you - if it doesn’t guarantee a chair, it’s not worth it.

If you’re really interested I would keep an eye out next week once everyone knows where the reserved spot is. I have a feeling a lot of people got it just to have it but may change their minds once we know what is expected. I’m one of those people.

I'm also one of those people... like dropping a reservation for 6 on Nov 12 unless I can confirm on the 11th exactly where the reserved spot is and if there's chairs.

I'm also one of those people... like dropping a reservation for 6 on Nov 12 unless I can confirm on the 11th exactly where the reserved spot is and if there's chairs.

According to the fine print on my reservation, it says standing only and no firework viewing. We did the dining package for MSEP a few years back and the viewing area was also standing only. For that parade our section was near Small World.

You can read reviews from the feb 2020 parade plaza inn. There it indicates that they try to have two rows, first row is seating on ground, and second row standing. Any one that comes after those are filled pretty much stand behind the second row which is crappy. The seating was across from the railroad station.

Obviously they can change it, so it could be completely different. I have a reservation for 8 that I will cancel if reviews are bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter