I need to go to the grocery store but.....

:banana: I stepped away and got groceries, cleaned the bathrooms, and went and had lunch with DD2 and DS13!:lmao: I have accomplished so much today!:rotfl2: Now its all down hill cause I'm back on the boards!:lmao:

Is there something wrong with you?! You're asking the wrong people - as many of us who are reading your post are shirking duties of our own in order to get our DIS fix. :-)

Welcome to the world of The DIS. :-)

I have to go get groceries now too, and it will be very crowded since it is Superbowl Sunday.

Maybe you're scared that as soon as you log off someone will announce some awesome tip, deal, idea, suggestion, or anything else that you just must know to fully indulge you Disney addiction.

Or maybe that's my problem?:lmao:

Maybe you're scared that as soon as you log off someone will announce some awesome tip, deal, idea, suggestion, or anything else that you just must know to fully indulge you Disney addiction.

Or maybe that's my problem?:lmao:

Im soo there... I feel like im in Disney Over Load but I cant help it... But I can't help to look away... Im 97 days till our trip so I need to make sure everything in perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter