I need to cancel 1

We actually had a pretty good lunch at H&V. Great assortment of salads, fish, etc. I would probably nix LTT - seems like a heavy meal to me.

H&V.

We think LTT tasty. They do a terrific job accommodating unusual allergies. DH got almost everything freshly made because of his peppers allergy.

Liberty Tree because you have 2 at MK . Otherwise Hollywood and Dine is second choice . It’s hard to find a TS at Hollywood Studios though so I’d keep it .

Is this for dinner or lunch? What park will you be at for majority of day?

Via Napoli is the only one on there I decently like. But I also haven't been in crystal palace or liberty tree in 15 plus years. Both stink, but Hollywood and Vine is not treat either.

No, we went probably 5 years ago and it's a "never again" for us. Maybe it has improved (although our kids have outgrown it anyway.) If you want characters, I'd definitely choose crystal palace over H&V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter