• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need some scrapbook ideas please

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
I would like to make a scrapbook for my kids grandparents but I don't know how to organize them or what themes to use. Has anyone got any great ideas for me, thanks.

Christine.

I made one for my mom last year for Christmas
I gathered pictures from when my kids where born to the present
I kept every event/holiday to a two page spread.
I did it in chron. order.
I only included pictures/events they were involved with. It would be too crazy if I tried to capture everything. This way I could make a plan. If that makes sense.
I used top loading pages so I could move things around.
I did a lot of journalling. (If I could remember)
I also left room to add pages. I now have a place I put pictures I want in the Grandparent album.
I found it was best to keep the album simple. Not a lot of embellishments. I thought the journalling was most important. Now that my kids are older I plan to have them write or draw in the album.
Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter