I need some Pixie Dust

cyndilou01

Mouseketeer
I cannot believe it but Ft. Wilderness is booked solid the Weekend of Oct. 18th, When I called I was so sad. I am going to keep calling and hopefully a site will open up. I have never been to the food and wine festival and DH said we could go if we could camp at Ft. Wilderness. So please send the Pixie Dust...

anyone else going in October.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Pixie pixie pixie dust tooooooooo YOU!!!! Hope this helps!:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :sunny: :wave: Hope you get in Keep calling and dont give up!

CyndiLou, Don't give up!! We've been in the same boat on numerous occasions and it seems we've always been granted our wish! Don't forget to call at 7am ET.

Pixie Dust to you!!

Yeah, We got a site for October 17-19, thanks for the Pixie Dust.... Anyone else going to be there that weekend for the Wine and food festival... we are soooooo excited we heard that the food was incredible... we dont drink so the wine does not interest me but I am very interested in the special events with the chefs..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter