I need Resort stay vs Annual pass park reservations... how?

Dizney73

DIS Veteran
We have multiple resort stays using our DVC points between Thanksgiving and late July of next year. I went to make park reservations for our July 22-24 AKV stay this morning and was told that I have no available reservations available. I chose that I had a resort stay... was able to select my resort stay from the list... but the system is not booking the park reservations as resort stays but rather as Annual Pass reservations.
I have 2 legit annual pass visits for December 31 and Jan 1 as we are staying off property, but every other reservation is in conjunction with a DVC resort stay. How do I get this fixed without losing my park reservations?
I tried changing my reservation but it says that I have none left to use!

I don't know which other park reservations are being counted as Annual pass reservations vs Resort stay reservations. I assumed when I selected my resort stay ... that was the type of reservation it made! I was wrong.

I think someone on another thread clarified my problem... now that they upgraded the system it also tells me how many park reservations I have remaining for each park stay.
That's my daily "I learned something new about Disney" bit of of info.

You may have to call to have it fixed. One question is whether you are using the correct site to make park reservations. To make those in relation to a resort reservation, you need to do it in MyDisneyExperience after you have added the DVC reservation to your MyDisneyExeperience account, and to make a park reservation for any particular guest in your party, the guest needs to be shown in the Family and Friends section of MDE and have their park tickets added to MDE.

I am having the same exact problem, and came here hoping for some help. I have a split stay over Thanksgiving and annual passes (vouchers) linked to the account.

I was able to book park reservations - selecting the “annual pass with resort stay” option, selecting my hotel reservation, and then selecting reservations for my first stay (AKV 11/22-11/25) and then my second stay (BLT 11/26-11/27), but when I select our final night (PVB 11/27-11/28), it tells me I have no annual passes linked. Does Disney not allow you to reserve a park for every day of your stay? I was able to book Tues-Sat, but wanted to reserve MK on Sunday morning in case DH and I wanted to dash in before departing, but the system I saying I have no annual passes linked…

I am having the same exact problem, and came here hoping for some help. I have a split stay over Thanksgiving and annual passes (vouchers) linked to the account.

I was able to book park reservations - selecting the “annual pass with resort stay” option, selecting my hotel reservation, and then selecting reservations for my first stay (AKV 11/22-11/25) and then my second stay (BLT 11/26-11/27), but when I select our final night (PVB 11/27-11/28), it tells me I have no annual passes linked. Does Disney not allow you to reserve a park for every day of your stay? I was able to book Tues-Sat, but wanted to reserve MK on Sunday morning in case DH and I wanted to dash in before departing, but the system I saying I have no annual passes linked…

You should be able to book as many nights as you have an eligible ticket. I have several booked right now over three different trips Jan to March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter