I Need My Main Street Trolley Fix!!

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Used to just hop the horse trolley right after the park opening show on the train platform, haven't ridden since the show was relocated. We still want to walk on a few rides as soon as the show ends so riding right then is out. How long does this run and I assume that if we wait sooner or later it will stop to unload at the castle and we can hop on, right?

I must have a half dozen videos of our trip up Main Street, viewing these always put me 'in the moment'.

Bill From PA

They run from 9-10:15am. We love them too and try to fit them in on a relaxed, not rushing to rides day

Had an amazing morning in July where we got the last ride on the double decker bus from the castle and had it all to ourselves. We sat on top and saw the opening of Casey's and the Dapper Dans. People wave like you're in a parade.

Had an amazing morning in July where we got the last ride on the double decker bus from the castle and had it all to ourselves. We sat on top and saw the opening of Casey's and the Dapper Dans. People wave like you're in a parade.

Never did that one, always the horse and once in the antique single decker bus. Maybe we'll get lucky, that would make a great video. I bought a pair of sunglasses that have an HD wide angle lens with great sound so now I can enjoy the moment and still capture the video.

Bill From PA

I’m not sure about the horse and buggy, but other Main Street vehicles are often running in the 8-9am “pre opening” time when Main Street/the Hub are open (on a 9 am park opening morning). It can be a great time to ride one before the chaos of the day sets in.

The trolley will generally run from town square-> hub before and after each Trolley show set. I don't see it traveling with guests back to Town Square often because that trip is usually for the actual Trolley performers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter