• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Info!!!!

the other micki

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Well, I need some much needed info. about the DDP. I thought that since I had purchased a 5-day MYW package plus dining that each person on my plan would receive 5 TSs, 5 CSs and 5 snacks. Wouldn't this make sense, since we'll be in the parks for 5 days? But what I'm hearing now is...because we are only staying 4 nights at ASMo, we actually are only entitled to 4 TSs, 4 CSs and 4 snacks per person. This is very confusing... please help!

Yes, the dining is equal to the number of nights you stay sleep at the hotel. It has nothing to do with your number of park days. This is why some people (like annual pass holders or people who previously purchased tickets) will just buy a 1 day park ticket just to get the dining, regardless of how many nights they will be staying.

Don't know the demographics of your travel party, but we found we could not eat all the food offered on DDP and threw many desserts and to-go boxes away. We will split next time we're on DDP since 2-3 meals easily serve 4 of us at any one meal time. You'll need to pay OOP or use one TSmeal per person for buffets. There are so many great non-buffet options where splitting should work well, leaving you with extras for your 5th day. Have fun checking out menus :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter