I Need Info On Priceline?

summerrose

Mouseketeer
HELLO, I AM THINKING OF USING PRICELINE TO STAY IN A DISNEY RESORT.HOW DO I BID??WHAT RESORTS SHOULD I GO FOR THAT IS A GOOD DEAL???ANY HELP?I AM PLANNING FOR EARLY JUNE.MODERATE PLACE.

Disney Resorts do not come up on Priceline. Only the Swan and Dolphin come up once in a while. They happen to have been coming up recently. You can not bid on Disney resorts only hotels in the Walt Disney World Vicinity which may or may not include the Swan and Dolphin for your dates. After you choose the WDW vicinity you choose a sar level 2-4 stars or "resort" level. Then you bid and amount. If they accept your amount you then get told what hotel it is, your credit card is charged the full amount and you can not cancel and get your money back. You could end up with the Marriot Orlando World Center which came up alllot for a while or the WDW Hilton. You don;t have much control over it.

Do your research on the Orlando hotels board at www.biddingfortravel.com . See what is coming up for your dates in the "resort" category, WDW vicinity. For my dates (May), the Swan and Dolphin were coming up fairly reliably for $69/night, so I made a bid of $69/night in the resort category, WDW vicinity, and I got the Swan :) This is much cheaper than we could have even gotten a moderate, and I believe that these hotels are considered Deluxe! I love the location of the Swan and Dolphin, too. If you can be flexible in your dates, this could help you too. For example, if you see the same timeframe in June coming up over and over on biddingfortravel w/the Swan and Dolphin, you could make an identical bid with the calculated hope of getting the Swan or Dolphin. You always run the risk of ending up with another hotel in your bidding category and vicinity, so you have to be OK with this if it does happen. If you would be upset to get a hotel outside of the WDW property, don't bid, because it could happen. Honestly, though, I've had GREAT luck in the past using the info on biddingfortravel. The hotels that I've wanted have reliably come up after I did my research on my bidding strategy on those boards. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter