• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help please.

DocDwarf

Earning My Ears
This was originally posted in the Disney Resort forum. Please see the other "I need help please" thread for the information.

You'd have better luck and probably more information if you posted this question on the Orlando Hotel/Attractions Board. They routinely discuss and review off-site (non-Disney) properties. That being said, I have heard a few comments on the Wyndham, and most of them have been favorable. I can't offer an opinion as to whether you got a good deal, because so many places off-site are under $100 per night right now trying to draw business in - but then the other side is that if the Wyndham is 5 star, $100 a night might be a steal. Sorry I can't offer you better help.

Ok, I posted this in the Orlando Area forum as well. Thanks, I didn't think of that.

DocDwarf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter