I need help finding a particular thread....

Soaptopia

Doooooooom buggy
I'm sorry, I've looked everywhere! I wanted to read a thread that I saw a while back. It has all of the months of the year and saying which days are best to go for crowds, weather, price, ect. I believe it is by Hydroguy but I did a search and I didn't find it, so it may not be by him. I am thinking about scheduling my honeymoon to be a little later so both water parks will be open, but I would like to look at that thread again to see how the weather and crowds would be. If anyone could help that'd be great!

Planning for WDW is TOUGH! I've been reading TR's left and right, taking notes, reviewing the website, but it's overwhelming! :eek: Don't care though, it's a good kind of overwhelming. :goodvibes

are you looking for this: http://**************.net/2009/11/20/2011-weeks-to-visit-walt-disney-world-ranked-in-order/

I'm sorry, I've looked everywhere! I wanted to read a thread that I saw a while back. It has all of the months of the year and saying which days are best to go for crowds, weather, price, ect. I believe it is by Hydroguy but I did a search and I didn't find it, so it may not be by him. I am thinking about scheduling my honeymoon to be a little later so both water parks will be open, but I would like to look at that thread again to see how the weather and crowds would be. If anyone could help that'd be great!

Planning for WDW is TOUGH! I've been reading TR's left and right, taking notes, reviewing the website, but it's overwhelming! :eek: Don't care though, it's a good kind of overwhelming. :goodvibes

There are quite a few search parameters in the advanced search options that can be used to find the thread you need. You can search by keyword using the title and or the body of the thread, search by date of thread, and search by user who started it as well as contributed to it, etc.

are you looking for this: http://**************.net/2009/11/20/2011-weeks-to-visit-walt-disney-world-ranked-in-order/

That helps, but this one I read was a thread started by a DISer. Thanks though! :)

There are quite a few search parameters in the advanced search options that can be used to find the thread you need. You can search by keyword using the title and or the body of the thread, search by date of thread, and search by user who started it as well as contributed to it, etc.

I know, I've searched in the entire DIS boards, just in theme park strategies, used all the different words I could think of that would be included in the thread, still no luck. Maybe it got lost into another dimension haha. I look through other people's threads to see if maybe someone mentioned it to them, it is such a helpful article though and should be stickied!! Also I wouldn't know the date or user who created it, I just happened to come across it one day a few months ago. When/if I find it I'll copy it into my WDW notes in Word. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter