I need a favor.....Updated with sad news.

I, too, was on Back Stage Magic with Toni and Christine and must also chime in what awesome people they are. My heart breaks for Toni and I'm praying for a miracle for her. Please everyone, send lots and lots of thoughts and prayers for an incredible lady. Toni - we are pulling for you my friend!

I was also on the June Backstage Magic with Toni, and I just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive of such a wonderful person. Christine has already found this thread, and she described it to me as "quite special," so I know that all of your warm wishes are very much appreciated. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with Toni and her family. :hug:

I believe in miracles. I believe I am a miracle. I believe that no one not even oncologist can truly know when our earthly road will end.

I am sending all the power of strength I have sprinkled with pixie dust.

Keep fighting. Don't loose faith.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

As another person that had the privilege of sharing the ABD BSM trip with Toni & Christine, I would like to add my thanks to all of you that are reaching out to our very special friend. It was the trip of a lifetime for all of us & we made so many great memories together.
Toni has an amazing spirit & I know all this love & pixie dust coming her way is making her smile.

done, I would be happy to send a card, something she could decorate those ugly hospital walls, if the family would like to give an address.

I was also on the same ABD BSM trip with Toni and Christine. For the entire trip they both had an amazing smile on their face and I'm so glad that not only did I get the privilege in meeting them but now I can call them my friend!

Toni & Christine - If you're reading this, my thoughts and prayers are going out for you. Big Hugs to you!! :hug:

Done

This is the stuff that makes our community so awesome! :grouphug:

Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to send Toni an email. Thanks to Kevin for this thread and to Pete and the disunplugged crew for the podcast too. I don't know what to say to show how much I appreciate what you are all doing. What a wonderful community this is.
Christine (Toni's sister)

I just email her hi and she is in my prays tonight thank you Kevin for sharing with everyone.

Thinking of Toni & Christine today and wanted to share this with them and everyone who is touched by cancer.

"What Cancer Cannot Do"

Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.

Author: Unknown

Stay Strong.
Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to send Toni an email. Thanks to Kevin for this thread and to Pete and the disunplugged crew for the podcast too. I don't know what to say to show how much I appreciate what you are all doing. What a wonderful community this is.
Christine (Toni's sister)

I'm glad you were able to stop by here, Christine. You and Toni have a lot of people behind you. :goodvibes

I don't know you, but I to will be praying for you. Having cancer SUCKS! It sounds like you are a very strong person. Just keep your love for Disney close to your heart, just maybe enough pixie dust will come your way to help ease the pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hey everyone,

Kat and I wanted to send something to Toni to remind her of our awesome ABD BSM trip and to let her know we're all thinking of her. To that end we've arranged for a large Stitch (as in the character) to be delivered to her in hospital, with the following message:

"Ohana - means family. family means nobody gets left behind." Sending you a big hug from your ABD family. We're all thinking of you.

Not sure with the international delivery when that'll likely turn up, but hopefully it will get there within a week or so.

Hope you guys are ok with that. Keep those good thoughts, prayers and well wishes coming!

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter