i need a cheap motel

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
my friends and i are looking to go down to WDW for spring break, and we'd like to camp there, but we're not sure of the avaliability of the campsites @ FW yet, so we need a backup plan.

does anyone know of any cheap motels that are clean, respectable, and within easy distance of WDW? we don't need many amenities, just clean and comfortable. thanks! :)

Right now on East 192 many, many motels are advertising rooms for $20 or so, with extra person charge of $5 or so. The Comfort Inn on Palm Parkway is offering rooms at $30 or so. I believe they include a continental breakfast. West 192 (toward AK) has motels and resorts advertising walk in specials from $20-30 (motels) up to $99 (time share style resorts). Good luck and have fun on spring break!

Hey, you! :wave:

I would usually suggest Priceline for low rates but for Spring break they MAY be close to full. I would try anyway, all they can do is turn you down. I'd bid $20 a night for a 2 - 2 1/2 star to start and build up. Check with www.biddingfortravel.com if you need help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter