I must confess...

taraaplin

Mouseketeer
I think I am more excited for Disney than my kids lol! We will be there for my bday on April 5. Yep, I ordered a shirt to wear letting everyone know it's my special day. I. Am. Disney. Obsessed.

I'm definitely more excited than my daughter is. But to be fair, she's 4 and not totally clear on what disney world is lol. She just knows it's where Mickey lives.

That's ok, they still have time to fall in love with disney! Hope you have fun on your big day!

I know I'm at least as excited as my kids:banana:I don't know about more because they're REALLY excited, but I'm at least as much as they are! I would probably have a B-day shirt if I was there for mine, too;) Have a wonderful trip and Happy Birthday!party:

We have a family trip booked for September, My Mom, Brother, SIL, 2 nieces, 2 nephews and my 2 kids. Dont get me wrong all the kids are excited, but honestly the adults are more excited then the kids. :mickeyjum:goofy:

It is all the kids first time there, as well as my SIL. My mom and i went in 2008 and have done day trips here and there, and my brother was last there in 2005!! So much has changed since then, so we cant wait to get there and see the reactions on everyone face!

My SIL also has an online boutique for making custom shirts for kids, so she is already planning on making matching shirts for everyone lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter