I Miss The Lincoln Exhibit...

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
That was the coolest, most funnest thing to go into the Lincoln exhibit. I loved having my hair cut by Lincolns barber, the special effects were the coolest things. Anyone else wishing it was still around?

Of course I will admit to screaming the first time the guy whispered in my ear...LOL :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :rotfl2:

It'll be back in a few more months. Let us enjoy Donald Duck and Steve Martin while we have them.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Steve Martin film. The best parts were the historic film clips.

Woody

I didnt even know about the steve martin film. I had no idea what was in there now, I hadnt paid any attention. Thanx for the info, I'll just have to go check it out.

What happened to the Lincoln exhibit? My Mom is going to be so disappointed. She hasn't been to DL in 20 years and I told her all about the upgrades and she got really excited. We are going April 22-24, so I'm assuming it won't be open. :guilty:

Went in October and was diapointed that Mr. Lincoln was not there. The Stve Martin film as good, but I really wanted Mr. Lincoln.

I am going next week and Mr. Lincoln is one of the few things I haven't seen so I was going to make a special effort to go see it (whether the kids liked it or not). So I was pretty bummed to hear about it being replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter