I Miss The Disney Club!!!!!!!!!!!

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
Whew....feel a little better now. Just needed to get that off my chest.
Will probably have to do this again later in the week!

It is a shame that it is gone. Too bad Disney Visa can't come up with a higher-level card that has a membership fee and would offer better discounts????

The visa is a total waste. I've had it since "day 1" and there has been n*o*t*h*i*n*g of value offered!

Kimberle, for the most part I agree with you about the cards value, but last year I got the buy 4 days, stay 7 day deal. It was by far the best Disney discount that I have ever seen.

chiconh said:
Kimberle, for the most part I agree with you about the cards value, but last year I got the buy 4 days, stay 7 day deal. It was by far the best Disney discount that I have ever seen.

When was this? I missed that completely and I've had the Disney Visa from day one as well.

I agree! I really miss the Disney Club! I used it all the time at my local Disney Store. I am finding it hard to get the Visa card but it doesn't sound like it was a good replacement either. Marilyn

chiconh said:

I didn't qualify for that one. I believe it was for new cardholders only. I already had a card at that time.

I miss the Disney Club. Using that card , I actually spent more on Disney stuff than I do now.

I miss it to it also gave discounts on Disney dinning equivalent to the Dinning card they are selling now for $50.00 only available to AP holders.

Yeah, me too! BUT, I keep using the Disney VISA and checking for ANY good discounts on ANYTHING....how dumb am I????

::MickeyMo I miss the club too! 2 weeks ago I got out the old vcr tapes of "detective Mickey" etc... . I have about 4 years of them. 1 was about christopher colombus discovering the "new world". I also watched some of the old "inside out" shows I taped.

The prices where interesting and seeing the things that are now gone, or changed. Sad. :rolleyes: ::MickeyMo

Mky princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter