I met Steve and Charles!!

If I saw them in the park half of me would want to walk over and say hi and the other half of me would say to myself "stop being a creepy random person. Just because you feel like you hang out with them every week at your house doesn't mean that you actually know them". and while I thought this over-they would ostensibly move on to there next activity while I sat there mulling over the protocol for introducing oneself to Youtube strangers.

If I saw them in the park half of me would want to walk over and say hi and the other half of me would say to myself "stop being a creepy random person. Just because you feel like you hang out with them every week at your house doesn't mean that you actually know them". and while I thought this over-they would ostensibly move on to there next activity while I sat there mulling over the protocol for introducing oneself to Youtube strangers.

Well there's that.....or there's regrets.

I choose the former! Go say hi!

Look, I've said this many times, and Pete and the rest of the team has said it many times. They WANT to meet their fans. They really do. They aren't just saying that. They hate when someone contacts them on Twitter or Facebook and says, "I saw you at the park yesterday but didn't want to bother you."

If you ever see any of them in the park or at the resorts or Disney Springs, go up and say hi. I've met them all (except Charles and the new guy, Sean). They're all really nice and love chatting with listeners/viewers.

I have such a crush on Charles, I'd probably embarrass myself if I met him. He is so handsome! But I'm probably old enough to be his mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter