• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love the DIS....

KingLlama

DIS Veteran
even when I disagree with a review....
even when Craig makes up words...
even when the quality of their shows and vlogs causes me to lose hours of productivity at work...
even when I'm on the other side of a political issue....
even when Ryno sings....
even when Pete rants(maybe ESPECIALLY when Pete rants)....
even when Magi makes a terrible joke....
even when THE SHOW DOESN'T START RIGHT AT 1:00 P.M. WHERE IS THE SHOW....
even when Teresa posts ANOTHER cat picture....
even when DISboard posters have terrible takes...
even when Kathy.....actually, I can't think of anything negative about Kathy....
even when Corey can eat 12 turkey legs in one sitting and still be Corey while I'm gaining weight merely by typing this....
even when Julie posts pics of her kids that are so impossibly cute I just want to punch myself.....
even when I make other DISboard posters roll their eyes with my nonsense....
even when it's revealed that Oliver hasn't seen or heard anything that was produced prior to 1998....
even when the Disneyland team causes me to burn through pages of paper making notes in advance of my first-ever DL trip next year....
even when Kevin calls me "delicate".....
even when my schedule and location will probably prevent me from ever attending a DIS Meet or any other DIS event....
even when the live show chatters go off the rails(which happens approximately every 47 seconds or so)...
even when the team is hurting...because we ALL hurt along with them...
even when the team is celebrating...because we ALL celebrate along with them....

I love the DIS. I've felt this way about the DIS for a long time, but on the heels of everything that's happened in Orlando over the past four days or so, I just felt like saying it. I'm sure I speak for many others as well. Thank you all for the time, effort, and energy you put into the boards, the shows, the articles, and everything else that makes up The DIS.

Man, I'm never this mushy. I need a drink.

Last edited by a moderator:

Llama, I think you may be my DISboards soul-brother.

I love the show even when my favorites move along.
I love that I can listen to Ryno talk about comic books and marvel movies, even though I have no interest in them.
I love that I've learned so much from the team and the gang here
I love the friends I've made here that are on the other side of the world, but we speak the same language: Disney.
I love llamas dry humor and his wit
I love Stevens level headedness
I love Heidi's constant enthusiasm, her and Jackie are soul-sisters I'm sure.
I love that Sam worried about me, from even further away than everyone else.
I love Aerin, she may be new but she sure has brought some wonderful comments and thoughts to the boards.
I love Sarah and Cindy because they seem to think the same as me, mixed with some dry humor and just enough spice!
I love PJ for being true to himself.
I love Jack's no nonsense explainations of legal stuff to us so that we can all understand what's going on.
I love everyone else that I speak with regularly here, you connect me to something that I don't have access to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted a longer version of this elsewhere, but also wanted to post part of it here. Is it plaigarism (or however you spell it - too tired to look it up) if I copy myself? :)

And thank you also to The Team, the mods/administrators, and all my fellow posters. I love and appreciate you all, and you certainly make my life a better place - every day. Wish I could post this in a zillion places, but hopefully enough of you will see it here to know how much I am touched by each and every one of you. :grouphug:

Could you make me sound any more boring? :p
Sorry.

I love that Steve is my board BFF, that he gets me, he googles The Aussie things I say so he knows what I mean, that he educates me on things I don't understand.

I also forgot!!!
I love Mike, he's my Prince in navy blue, that he loves me and my Aussie self, and that he thinks I'm a gorgeous princess (even though I'm the opposite)

And I love that I get to meet both my guys in about 62 days!!!!!

Yes, Yes, yes..... I used to listen to the DIS all the time, going back years ago, 8, 9,10/11 years ago. I have not listened their podcast much in the past few years but I thought of them once the news broke and hearing their podcast yesterday was so special; old friends indeed; love these guys and I realized I need to start listening to the DIS again. Great to hear that these guys have not changed; they are the real deal and good people. :thumbsup2

even when I inadvertently leave Jackie off because she hasn't been on the show for the past few weeks, but she knows she's my girl anyway.....:smooth:
I've been missing her on the show too.
Llama, I love this post. I feel the same way but can't express it as well as you!!
The DIS are my peeps!!:fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter